Navigating the application and admission process at the University of Windsor is as easy as 1-2-3-4! Simply follow the four steps below to help you along the way. Please note all admissions and applications to the Odette School of Business are coordinated through the University of Windsor's Registrar's office, while all fee payments are made to the Cashiers' office. Review the steps below to receive additional information.
1. Determine your Admission Requirements
Your first step is to determine if you meet the minimum acceptable standard for entry into the Odette School of Business. Are you enrolling directly from an Ontario High School or are you a mature student returning to University? Students entering directly from an Ontario High School should search for the Bachelor of Commerce (BComm) section in the requirements chart to determine the minimum acceptable standards for enrolment at the Odette School of Business.
2. Apply to the University of Windsor
Identify the application method that suits your situation.
- Canadian and U.S. Residents – Undergraduate applications to Ontario Universities for residents of Canada and the United States are coordinated centrally through the Ontario Universities’ Application Centre (OUAC). OUAC then forwards all University of Windsor applications to the Registrar’s office for our admission decision.
- International Students – Complete an online application form.
- Returning Students – Returning Student or Change of Program Applications can be completed by logging in to UWinsite Student and completing the appropriate forms under the My Academics tile.
3. Confirm your Registration
Congratulations on being accepted to the Odette School of Business! The UWindsor Guide to Registration takes you step-by-step through the admission and registration process. Find the Guide on the Registrar's homepage. Please take the time to follow every stage of the process to ensure you begin your university career on the right foot. Feel free to contact our Student Success Centre if you have any questions about this process.
4. Register for Classes
5. Tuition and other fees
All fee payments are coordinated through the Cashiers' office. Important information about payment due dates, payment options, tuition amounts, and other fees (including compulsory incidental, residence and meal plan) can be found on their website. You may wish to estimate your tuition and other fees using the online tuition estimator. Please contact the Cashiers' office with all questions related to fees and payment of fees.