Dear Friends of OSB,
Welcome to the Odette School of Business website. We are proud of our school and hope you can take time to explore our website to become familiar with our various program and activities. The School and our building is named for Edmond and Louis Odette who with their respective families, have been long-time supporters of the school, our program, and our students.
Here are some important facts about the Odette School of Business:
- We have about 64 full-time faculty members
- As a School of Business, we have faculty members in all of the traditional business specializations (i.e., accounting, finance, management science, strategy and entrepreneurship, marketing, as well as management and labour studies)
- We have a variety of undergraduate and graduate programs.
- In all, we have approximately 2000 students including about 1600 undergraduate and 400 graduate students.
- Since the school began about 60 years ago, we have graduated over 10,000 alumni
- Our graduates are in many significant leadership positions and can be found in every walk of life across Canada, and in many cases, around the globe.
We are committed to a very hands-on approach to education.
We believe that our students learn by doing and engaging with our faculty. This philosophy is woven into the fabric of all of our programs and extra-curricular activities. We have a great group of faculty who are leading researchers in their fields and who are committed to engaging students not only in their research but with real world experiences that supplement the traditional classroom experience.
Whether you are a prospective student or faculty member, a parent, an alumnus, or just here out of interest, we have a great story to tell.
Please feel free to explore our website and if you want more information, feel free to contact one us for additional information or to arrange a visit.
Dr. Mitchell Fields
Dean Odette School of Business